Monday, March 14, 2011

Red Ball 2011

  Vin Diesel couldn't make it this year so I had to pose... ;)

Yes, I blogged the blogger, check out HughE dillon on phillychitchat
On the right is Carol Drumstas, Are Manager for Brown-Forman, so If your happily buzzed on top shelf alcohol - say thank you!

The older, more tan Photographer brother - Al for, code name "L4"
posing with someone who makes "L4" look even shorter than he is...

The best this area has to offer.. - no comment.

Best part of my night "wait... arent you my massage therapist?! and you're a photographer?!"
Economy is tough, a man needs to work two jobs to provide... p.s. check out www.relaxphilly.com

All together, the night was awesome, food was great, money was donated for a great cause and I went home with lots of free goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment